Youth and volunteers coordinator in cultural centres Stanica / Nová synagóga
We are a collective of enthusiasts, working in the field of arts and culture. We run two venues - Stanica and Nová synagóga where we organise and host all kinds of cultural and community events.
We are now looking for a new team member, filling in the role of volunteers coordinator and youth worker
You will be responsible for all aspects of volunteers’ involvement in the activities of the organisation, such as:
- Promoting volunteers’ opportunities and recruiting new volunteers
- Introduction, integration and training new volunteers into the organisation
- Coordinating work, tasks distribution
- Facilitating learning, consulting and following the progress of volunteers
- Networking and establishing new collaborations on local, national and international levels in the field of youth work
- Keeping yourself “up to date” and informed about programs and policies related to volunteering
- Keeping the workplace and team running smoothly
- Taking part in administration - writing applications and final reports
- Long-term availability, starting from January 2022
- Genuine interest in youth work
- Experience in managing or coordinating projects and volunteers
- Experience or interest in the field of arts and culture
- Team player
- Comfortable in communication in English
- A resident of Zilina and surrounding
- Language - excellent communication, spoken and written in both Slovak and English
- Strong interpersonal skills - open mind, empathy, flexibility
- Understanding of time management, planning and effective work
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Being able to work independently, take initiative, but also to delegate
- Having the capacity to inspire and motivate others
- Entry to all our events
- Flexible hours
- Supporting team
- Many possibilities to develop your own ideas and projects within our organization
- Free training and education
- Possibility to travel abroad for seminars, training, meetings.
We don’t pay per hour but depending on involvement and skills you will bring into the organisation we give a fitting salary.
The job offer is for 50% which is equal to 500 euro bruto a month. We are open to additional roles within our organisation which could create a full-time position.
If this offer is appealing to you, please send us CV and motivational letter (in English) before 21st of November and we will arrange a personal meeting to discuss the possibilities of your involvement and collaboration with Truc sphérique and conditions related to that.
Contact person: Nienke Voorintholt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0949 424 997